Astra Insights Bespoke Research
In a world clouded with conflicting voices, Astra Insights provides clarity by delivering strategically relevant bespoke research. We bring into sharp focus how continuous technological change is impacting varied sectors of the real economy. Our work examines tech-induced changes afoot across industries including healthcare, retail, finance and insurance, advertising and marketing, logistics and transportation, manufacturing, construction, government, and other professional service industries.
We are trendcasters, enabling our clients to see technological shifts underway and how these changes will alter the big picture. Most industry analysts are specialists in one segment of the value chain. Astra Insights’ approach delivers a crystal clear view of the macro trends disrupting ecosystems, status quos and established business models. We deliver insights on emerging technologies and disruptive innovation.
We produce customized and proprietary research for clients and enable them to identify and understand the implications of emerging technologies and services. Our custom actionable insights help clients advance their market position by improving their understanding of developing market dynamics.
We are tech industry veterans but unlike most industry analysts who produce forecasts through qualitative methods, Astra Insights provides clients with forecasts using modern econometric modeling techniques. We produce forecasts, tracking reports and analysis for markets, companies, technologies and products and regularly deliver quarterly state of the industry updates.
Our tailored research approach helps clients navigate technological shifts, differentiate themselves from competitors, and identify new markets and opportunities. We foster growth initiatives through scenario analysis, design thinking, qualitative and quantitative research, forecasting, market sizing, financial and economic modeling and proprietary research. In short, we help clients adapt to disruptive forces and forge a path to success in an ever-changing digital environment by using data to unleash innovative thinking.
Areas of Focus:
- Cybersecurity and the future of risk management
- Internet of Things (IoT) including Industrial IoT (IIoT) and Human IoT (HIoT)
- Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), Mixed Reality (MR)
- Wearables and the future of healthcare
- Retail, payments, and the future of commerce
- Smarthome and the future of digitized, connected living
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- 5G and the future of mobility
- Voice User Interface (VUI) and other emerging computing interfaces
- Emerging use-case scenarios for technologies like 3D printing, drones, and the blockchain
- Self-driving vehicles and the future of transportation
- Cloud computing and the future of connected computing
- Automation, robotics and the future of work
- Digital culture and the future of the connected consumer
- Client Computing including smartphones, tablets, convertibles, notebooks, desktops, workstations, smart TVs, and video game consoles